How Can You Make A Difference?
Saint Basil Academy is supported completely through monetary donations. In addition to educating, feeding, and providing shelter for our residents we also cover the medical, dental, and emotional needs of our children. Above and beyond these responsibilities we have the general maintenance of the Academy's 25 buildings and the obligation to protect its natural environment. This is clearly essential not only to ensure the safety for all the residents, staff, and visitors but also to maintain the facility's pristine condition.
If you would like to become a supporter of Saint Basil Academy please feel free to contact us today. Listed below are just a few of the ways you can have an impact on these innocent children's lives.
- How to refer a child
- Monetary Donations for the living costs of the children
- Renovations of buildings
- Supplies for daily life (clothing, general hygiene, etc.)
- Sponsorship of events (fund raisers, children's activities, etc.)
- Pay for music lessons, class trips, school supplies, everyday childcare expenses
- Donation of vehicles for everyday operations
- Food donations or establish a local food drive
- Become active, positive role models
- Teach, instruct, or become involved in tutor programs
- Donate time to spend with the children
- Recreational and liesure activities
- Become a host family
- Become a Godparent (click here to download a form)
- Join our Sponsor-A-Child Program
* Saint Basil Academy is a 501c3 entity
** All donations are tax deductible to the extent followed by law